Les fils de Fenrir le haineux Index du Forum
Les fils de Fenrir le haineux

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 
[FULL] Storage/Spaces@Windows 2012
Sujet précédent .::. Sujet suivant  
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Les fils de Fenrir le haineux Index du Forum >>> Forum HRP ( Hors RP ) >>> Flood
Auteur Message

MessagePosté le: Sam 4 Juin - 03:16 (2016)    Sujet du message: [FULL] Storage/Spaces@Windows 2012 Répondre en citant

Storage Spaces Windows 2012 > urlin.us/2klym

Storage Spaces Windows 2012

I tried to extend Virtual Disk, but get an error "Unspecified error" How do you extend the virtual disk and then the volume? disk are san storage, in a corporate environment. If youve used Windows Home Server before, you may find that Storage Spaces seems somewhat familiar but is not exactly the same and should not be assumed to be the same thing. The cost/space balancing act bites hard. Parity mirroring gives more usable space than either mirroring modea 20GB storage space configured with two-way mirroring will require about 40GB of physical disk space, but a 20GB parity storage space requires only about 30GBbut comes with the aforementioned performance hit. Seeing as Microsoft is advertising Storage Spaces as RAID for the average joe, I don't think my testing setup was that oddball. Therefore, it is important to have a good understanding of the new features and capabilities for storage that Windows Server 2012 provides.

The three options you have include: Mirror Space: This is the equivalent of a RAID-1, and my favorite Spaces flavor. Steve Sinofsky, the former head of Windows that left the company in late 2012, laid out a stellar in-depth blog post back in January of the same year. All of that fancy equipment isn't cheap. But on the consumer end, in Windows 8 and 8.1, you can use ReFS only in combination with you guessed it: Storage Spaces (for parity or mirroring only; striped spaces are forced into NTFS for the time being). I suggest reading the authoritative sources on TechNet Specifically, FC and CSV are all supported: technet.microsoft.com/&/jj822937.aspx technet.microsoft.com/&/jj822938.aspx 3 years ago Reply Swanand Can I take a hardware snapshot of a disk which resides in the storage pool via VSS? I tried creating a storage pool with 3 EMC disks. For my trials, I had access to a Dell SAS RAID 5/i card that I used as the SATA interconnect for 4 different drives, all of them being simple off the shelf 7200RPM SATA disks. Typical provisioning for a volume that uses all available space is referred to as thick provisioning. Seeing that you can buy Server 2012 R2 Essentials for about $320 OEM right now, and use Storage Spaces plus the rest of the flexibility that Windows provides, this is a hard purchase proposition for me to swallow. This is a necessary driver to provide the Storage Spaces functionality within Windows. 1 year ago Reply Mike I am trying to setup a storage pool using 2 usb thumb drives, each 60 GB in size.

download adobe illustrator free for windowstrados onlinehow can we hack wifi passwordfreestyle street basketball 2 downloaduninstall windows service command linebacklink checker free onlineswimming games for girlsson of the mask free online movieonline sex storieskaty perry full album

MessagePosté le: Sam 4 Juin - 03:16 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Les fils de Fenrir le haineux Index du Forum >>> Forum HRP ( Hors RP ) >>> Flood Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation